Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Learning!

Last night was the first time I had an opportunity to apply some of what I learned. It didn't work out so well! I couldn't get a lot of my homework done and really didn't understand the "help" instructions provided. Have you had a similar experience while learning about Globaloria? But I did the best I could with what I did understand and wrote down the questions I had. Today, I got the answers...and results! I learned how to add an image and a hyperlink to my profile. And I was able to add a Sam Houston State logo. How cool! Doesn't it feel great when you get something?



So today I'm getting some more practice of what I learned and it is great! I was able to create the hyperlink above to yesterday's blog. I was able to add the Astro's logo to the right (I'm going to the game tomorrow night!). With patience, a lot of questions, and practice anyone can do this! How is it working out for you?...

No comments:

Post a Comment